With the announcement from the government confirming that New Zealand will move to Alert Level 3 at 11.59pm on Monday 27th April, we wanted to provide you with an update on how this affects our ability to operate.
We are working hard to ensure that we are able to safely fulfil your requirements at Alert Level 3. While our office will not be open for customers to visit, we will be offering property inspections and essential construction site inspections, whilst still being available to answer enquiries via email or phone.
While at Alert Level 3, the safety and wellbeing of our customers, staff, and community remains our highest priority. We are following the Ministry of Health’s guidelines and have implemented stringent measures to ensure everyone stays safe.
These measures include:
- Collating contact details from all people on site to ensure that we comply with contact tracing guidelines, including the storage of that information in a centralised contact register
- Stricter cleaning and sanitation on all sites, vehicle and equipment
- The use of approved Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) whilst working
- Maintaining social distancing when employees are at work
- Clearly documented and distributed policies and guidelines for staff to adhere to
As a 100% New Zealand owned company, we are local, so like you, our business and our people are feeling the impact. It’s times like these that we all need to work together and support each other like Kiwis do when times get tough. We look forward to being able to help you with your building inspections from Tuesday 28th April.
From the team at Timely Building Consultants – Tim, Lea, Bryan, Julie-Ann and Nicole